Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I fall for Sundance

Every fall my friend Sarah and I participate in a lovely little tradition we started years ago...we take a long lunch at Sundance. We buy a lift ticket, buy lunch at the deli and buy some time to catch up. We ride the lift up and back down and enjoy the amazing foliage all around us as we nibble on treats and talk about everything from politics to men (draw your own parallels). We always get some photos and great memories. Let me tell you...on this side of the Mississippi, this is the best way to enjoy the (very, very short) Autumn.

2 comments:

Laurel Leaves said...

Ooooh! Wonderful idea! I haven't been up the canyon in ages, and it used to the the staple of my life.

Sounds awesome!

Team Clark said...

Ann! Hi! I just saw that you were one of my "blog followers" and I didn't even know you had a blog! Thanks for finding me.
That sounds like a lot of fun - the sundance thing. YOu are always so creative!