Monday, September 15, 2008

Adventure by the Bay

Three girls on a weekend adventure in San Francisco...shopping, playing and making new friends. Getting home was quite the treat - broken shoes, broken luggage, Chinese weddings, small towns, AirTran and delayed flights...home at 4 am. Ouch.
Don't worry, we had fun and I have pictures to prove it.
Amy, Ann and Stephanie at Fisherman's Wharf
Crissy Field and Golden Gate Bridge (add a rousing game of Kickball for a lovely day)
My first hostel! I learned that hostel is both a noun and a verb. Interesting...
Amberly and I haven't seen each other since '94!

1 comment:

Laurel Leaves said...

OMG, is that Amberlee from Orem High?? I havn't seen her since then either! lol. I love San Francisco!! I used to get Heather Riggs a loaf of french bread from the airport there every time I went through there in HS, which was a lot of bread come to think of it.

I MISS YOU! Lets play sometime!