Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Room with a view

This is one of the views from my room - no, it does not do it justice.

I love Hilton Head Island. I loved it when I was here in March and I love it more now. It's warm, it's lush and it's all about hospitality.

My work event is over (as of an hour ago) and it went very well. I would say it's the best event I have been to in the last two years (and that's not because I planned it). Everyone was great. All the meetings went well. The food was awesome. The excursions were fun. The weather was brilliant (stormy during our scheduled meetings and sunny during scheduled excursions).

In my opinion...everyone needs to spend a week here and it has to be in a room facing the ocean. Don't worry, you won't have to sell a kidney to do it - I know people now.

Tomorrow my baby sister is flying out to meet me here for some sisterly bonding over the next three days. Oh yeah, I am excited about it.

Don't worry - I have more photos and stories to share, but not tonight; it's late.

1 comment:

Team Clark said...

Wait, wait, wait. So where are you? Where's Hilton Head Island?