Thursday, May 17, 2012

Let me introduce myself...or just remind you that I am here

I am one of those people swept up in the social media ADHD fever. I have been guilty of establishing a budding romance with one channel only to get caught up in the attraction of the new shiny object emerging from the social media universe. I will make an attempt to go back to the beginning and share my little adventures in more that 140 characters, "pinning" it to a board or sharing it with a few hundred of my closest "friends".

Starting out with a bang, I am writing with much joy from Australia. I am here on vacation (or holiday, depending on your preference) in Australia and New Zealand for the next two weeks. I scrimped and saved my pennies and vacation hours to be here and already it's worth every bit.

I'll try to share some of my adventures from the land-down-under; try not to fall in love with me for my adventurous spirit. ;)

No comments: