Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weekend Getaway

Three awesome things this last weekend:
1) some family time
2) some Lyndsey time
3) some sunshine

Ahhhhh...

My dear friend Lyndsey is getting herself hitched, so we spent time looking at photos and ideas for her wedding, drooling over her dress, and planning obnoxious games for her shower (to which she is very opposed). We talked books, ate yummy food, walked on the beach and just had such a great girl weekend. I felt spoiled. Add to that some time with my family (Michael, Cari, Kaela, Linsey, Dad and Diane) and I have only one complaint...not enough time.


Cari, Linsey, Ann and Michael

Lyndsey, Tyson and I loved the live jazz music at a great little New Orleans restaurant in Downtown Disney - the double chocolate bread pudding was to-die-for.

No comments: